PREGNANCY & POSTNATAL
Pregnancy related Physiotherapy
Health Dynamix physiotherapists have expertise in treating injuries and pain associated with pregnancy. For some women, the hormonal and body changes that occur during and after pregnancy can create instability, dysfunction and pain. Common pregnancy related pain may be in the neck, back, pelvis and groin.
We offer a combination of suitable physiotherapy treatments as well as Clinical Pilates to make you feel more comfortable, at ease and improve your wellbeing to help you cope with the demands of the pregnancy.
We can help treat:
- Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Back & Neck Pain
- Pelvic Floor dysfunction
- Stomach muscle Split management
- Improved continence
What is involved?
- A thorough examination and assessment in order to determine a suitable management plan
- A personalised program to manage the condition
- Follow up treatment to progress and increase activities
Treatment & Assessment Options
- Pelvic floor muscle training
- Core strengthening exercises
- Anti-Natal post –Natal Pilates
- Therapeutic ultrasound for Mastitis
- Soft tissue release of tight structures
- Advice on supportive garments.